The northernmost temple of the southern series of temples is illustrated on a drawing attributed to J.T. Bik (RMV 1403-3609). The temple was already crumbling, but one could still see parts of its high rectangular base and its band of diamond-shaped ornaments. It measured 29m x 11m and was thus larger than Candi Singosari. Two square rooms occupied the ends of the base, while the entrance stairs were located at the centre of its southern side (see also A.J. Bik’s map).
According to J.T. Bik and Reinwardt, there were no traces whatsoever that would suggest that the building had been topped by a stone structure. If one looks closely at J.T. Bik’s drawing, one can see a few pierced round stones. These stones resemble the bases for wooden pillars and could indicate that the upper part of the temple was actually made of wood.
Several sculptures were found in or close to the ruins of Candi B: an image of Parvati and its pedestal (still at Singosari); a squatting headless female image with four arms (still at Singosari); a headless seated female figure with two arms - probably Prajnaparamita (still at Singosari); a head (still at Singosari); a pedestal with a naga head on it (lost?); a base with a tortoise and a fragment of a sitting image on it (at Singosari); a white stone disk (lost?); and a lotus pedestal.
West of Candi B an unfinished image suggested to represent Vishnu (at Singosari), a fragment of a back-piece with elephants on it (at Singosari), a lotus pedestal and an urn (lost?) were found. To the south a headless standing image with four arms (MNI 281e) was discovered.